Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tomorrow is Decorationg Day

I declare tomorrow to be Decorating Day.

Here's the plan.


1. Get E-man to go to sleep so we can manage to get up before noon tomorrow. (I suspect his lack of tiredness has something to do with the nap he took on the train earlier today.)

2. Take E-man to the gym for 9am daycare and get in a 3-5 mile run.

3. Stop at the 99 cents store on the way home from the gym and pick up a white Christmas tree, decorations and cards for our Christmas Card mail-out.

4. Go home and get some work done while E-man plays with his legos. (He is becoming quite the engineer with his legos.)


5. Invite Aliyah to help us string popcorn and cranberries (our family tradition) and decorate for Hanukkah (I know it's already passed, but we didn't get a chance to celebrate it yet), Christmas and Kwanzaa while we listen to Christmas Carrolls and drink eggnog.

6. Take lots of pictures.

7. Pick out a picture for our Christmas cards.

Will post pictures tomorrow after the decorating is done.

Oh, I found this really cool site. If you want to know what holidays are celebrated in any part of the world on any given day, go to http://www.earthcalendar.net.

There are so many to choose from, I'm thinking I will randomly pick one to celebrate each day or make up my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment